- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Simple Tossed Salads Recipe Video
|Cilantro||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Carrots||2 , diced|
|Onions||2 , diced|
|Yellow squash||1 , diced|
|Broccoli||1 , chopped|
|Colored peppers||3 , sliced|
|Tomatoes||2 , diced|
|Greens||3 Bunch (300 gm)|
|Cucumber||1 , diced|
|Croutons||1 Cup (16 tbs) (A Handful)|
|Eggs||3 , boiled|
|Chickpeas||1 Can (10 oz)|
Calories 514 Calories from Fat 79
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.1%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g9.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 158.6 mg
Sodium 341 mg14.2%
Total Carbohydrates 85 g28.3%
Dietary Fiber 25.1 g100.4%
Sugars 25.8 g
Protein 29 g58.8%
Vitamin A 235.9% Vitamin C 306.2%
Calcium 27.3% Iron 46.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
3. Put some chickpea, cheese and croutons on top.
4. Next salad is baby greens. It has strawberries, grapes, broccoli, cucumber and raisins.
5. Top it with cheese and pecan.
6. The third salad has baby greens at the bottom, put some fruits and vegetables over it.
7. Cover with some more greens.
8. Put some pecan at the centre.
9. Put some boiled eggs and sprinkle cheese and paprika over it.
10. The three salads are ready.
This video is a creation of acookinchef. You can visit acookinchef for complete recipes, and more videos.