- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tossed Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese/Romano cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 684 Calories from Fat 365
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g63.9%
Saturated Fat 25.4 g127%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 115.4 mg
Sodium 962.6 mg40.1%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.2%
Dietary Fiber 2 g7.9%
Sugars 2.1 g
Protein 32 g63.6%
Vitamin A 25.9% Vitamin C 9%
Calcium 71.8% Iron 15%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Boil salted water and add macaroni in it. Cook till tender. Drain and place in a hot platter.
2) In a saucepan melt butter and add with garlic. Simmer for a few minutes.
3) Take off garlic.
4) Pour the butter on hot macaroni.
5) Mix parsley and 1 1/2 cups grated cheese and toss to coat well.
6) Sprinkle remaining cheese before serving.