- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tortellini With Butter And Parmesan Cheese Recipe
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Tortellini||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Unsalted butter||1⁄4 Pound|
|Basil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
Calories 594 Calories from Fat 291
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.5%
Saturated Fat 17.2 g86.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 99.6 mg
Sodium 725.4 mg30.2%
Total Carbohydrates 54 g18%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.7%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 21 g42.9%
Vitamin A 15.1% Vitamin C 0.3%
Calcium 37.6% Iron 10.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a large pot,allow lightly salted water to boil.
2) Now add olive oil and the tortellini. 3) Cook only until the tortellini become lighter begin to float to the surface.
4) Drain well in a colander or strainer.
5) Place the tortellini in a serving bowl and toss lighlty to combine with Parmesan cheese and hot melted butter.
6) Season with salt and pepper.
7) Scatter chopped basil and serve.