- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Filipino Tortang Giniling Recipe Video
|Onion||1 Medium, diced|
|Tomatoes||2 Medium, diced|
|Potatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cubed|
|Ground black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cooking oil||3 Tablespoon|
Calories 417 Calories from Fat 270
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.7%
Saturated Fat 5.6 g28.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 317.2 mg105.7%
Sodium 1088.1 mg45.3%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.8%
Dietary Fiber 4.7 g18.9%
Sugars 8.7 g
Protein 13 g25.9%
Vitamin A 27.9% Vitamin C 58.7%
Calcium 8.6% Iron 14.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. When the oil is hot enough, sautÃ© the onion, and tomatoes
3. Add the ground meat and cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
4. Add salt and pepper then stir to distribute. Put-in the potatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Whisk the eggs then pour over the ground meat then use a spatula to distribute the meat and eggs evenly.
6. Cook each side for 3 minutes or until you see that the eggs are fully cooked. Avoid over cooking the eggs.
7. Turn off the heat and transfer to a serving plate.
8. Serve with ketchup. Share and enjoy!