- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Topaz Punch Recipe
|Red maraschino cherries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green maraschino cherries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon sherbet||1 Quart|
|Canned frozen lemonade concentrate||6 Ounce, thawed, 2/3 cup (1 Can)|
|Canned frozen orange juice concentrate||6 Ounce, thawed, 2/3 cup (1 Can)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sparkling catawba juice||50 Ounce (2 Bottles, 25 Ounces Each)|
Calories 620 Calories from Fat 26
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.4%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 13.9 mg
Sodium 43.2 mg1.8%
Total Carbohydrates 147 g48.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.6%
Sugars 127.2 g
Protein 0.08 g0.16%
Vitamin A 0.3% Vitamin C
Calcium 2% Iron 0.87%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Wet a 5 cup ring mould with water.
2. In the ring mould, arrange red and green cherries to cover bottom.
3. Stir lemon sherbet to soften.
4. Pour sherbet over cherries.
5. Place mould in the freezer to set overnight.
6. In large bowl or pitcher combine fruit, concentrates, sugar and water; stir well till sugar dissolves.
7. Place in the refrigerator to chill.
8. Unmould the sherbet by immersing the ring in a bath of warm water for 5 seconds and then turning into a punch bowl.
9. Pour the chilled juice over the shebet.
10. Slowly pour catawba juice into punch bowl from the side of the bowl.
11. Mix gently to blend well.