- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tony's Stuffed & Smothered Italian Meatloaf Recipe Video
|Tony's homemade italian sausages||1 Pound|
|Ground beef||3⁄4 Pound|
|Ground veal||3⁄4 Pound|
|Tony's italian herb medley||1 Tablespoon|
|Tony's steak & roast seasoning/Seasoning salt||1 Tablespoon|
|Egg||1 Large, beaten|
|Tony's italian breadcrumbs||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Pancetta||1⁄4 Pound (5-6 slices)|
|Tony's marinara sauce||500 Gram (1 jar)|
|Parmigiano reggiano cheese||3 Tablespoon, grated|
Calories 2081 Calories from Fat 1393
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 154 g237.4%
Saturated Fat 59.3 g296.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 604.1 mg
Sodium 5260.6 mg219.2%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g15.9%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g14.1%
Sugars 12.9 g
Protein 122 g243.7%
Vitamin A 26.6% Vitamin C 1.7%
Calcium 33% Iron 42.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2. In a bowl, combine sausage, ground meat, egg, seasoning, and herb. Mix well
3. Then, add 1 ¼ cup of breadcrumbs to it. Blend it well. Give it a oval shape.
4. Take a 2-inch side roasting pan, and place the mixture in it.
5. Place the pan in center of oven, at 325 degree for 50-60 minutes.
6. Drain off excess fat from the pan. Top it with pancetta slices. Season with Tony’s Marinara sauce.
7. Put chopped tomatoes all around the pan. Sprinkle parmesan cheese and place it again in the oven at 155-160 degree, for about 60-90 minutes.
8. Allow it to rest for five minutes.
9. Serve Italian meatloaf with hot rice.
Remove the casing of the sausage before mixing it.
If the mixture is sticky, you may add the remaining breadcrumbs.
Remember to have space for the sauce in the roasting pan.