- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tonkatsu Recipe Video
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Panko breadcrumb||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tonkatsu sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 1536 Calories from Fat 1070
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 121 g185.7%
Saturated Fat 17 g84.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 277.5 mg
Sodium 1071.6 mg44.7%
Total Carbohydrates 74 g24.6%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g13.9%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 39 g78.4%
Vitamin A 5% Vitamin C 0.88%
Calcium 5.3% Iron 31.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a pork piece, and slice the fat rim around the edge. Score pork piece on both sides.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper on it. Rub.
3. Place egg, flour, and breadcrumbs in three different plates.
4. Coat meat pieces evenly with flour. Shake and remove excess.
5. Dip and wash pork with egg.
6. Then,Roll and coat it with breadcrumb. Set aside.
7. In a skillet, heat oil on high. Turn heat to medium and drop coated pork piece in it.
8. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown. Flip couple of times to cook evenly.
9. Remove from pan, place it on the chopping board, and cut it into slices.
10. Transfer it to a serving platter, serve fried pork with tonkatsu sauce and miso soup.