- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tomatoes Stuffed With Spinach Souffle Recipe
|Frozen spinach souffle||1 (1 Package)|
|Slivered almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Slivered almonds||2 Tablespoon (To Garnish)|
Calories 144 Calories from Fat 85
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.3%
Saturated Fat 2.2 g11.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 11.6 mg
Sodium 168.1 mg7%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.9%
Sugars 3.9 g
Protein 7 g14.9%
Vitamin A 24% Vitamin C 26.6%
Calcium 15.6% Iron 5.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Thaw the frozen spinach soufflÃ© before using.
2. Slice off the top of each tomato to make a cup.
3. Use a teaspoon to scoop out the seeds.
4. Preheat the oven to 350°F
5. Sprinkle tomato cups lightly with salt.
6. In a bowl, combine the spinach souffle and slivered almonds and mix well.
7. Spoon the mixture into each tomato cup.
8. Top with cheese and more almonds.
9. Arrange on a baking sheet.
10. Just before serving, bake the tomatoes for 20 minutes.
11. Serve hot as a side dish with grills and steaks.