- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tomatoes Stuffed with Mushrooms Recipe
|Wholemeal breadcrumbs||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Tablespoon (Leveled), chopped|
|Mushrooms||6 Ounce, sliced (170 Gram)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon (Holbrook'S)|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Grated cheese||2 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 376 Calories from Fat 95
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.9%
Saturated Fat 5.5 g27.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 26.4 mg
Sodium 898.1 mg37.4%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.6%
Dietary Fiber 13.4 g53.6%
Sugars 28.2 g
Protein 26 g51.2%
Vitamin A 132.6% Vitamin C 187.7%
Calcium 45.6% Iron 23.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Slice the tops of the tomatoes off and scoop out the insides. On absorbent paprt, turn the tomatoes upside down so that they can drain properly.
3) Mix the scooped out tomatoe pulp together with onion, pasley, breadcrumbs, mushrooms and a knob of butter.Season with salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
4) Mix together all the ingredients properly and fill the tomato shells.
5) Place on a baking tray which has been greased.
6) Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
7) Serve hot.