- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How-to make Tomato Basil Crostini Recipe Video
|Baguette||2 , sliced|
|Extra virgin olive oil||4 Tablespoon, divided (Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil)|
|Tomatoes||3 , chopped|
|Basil leaves||6 , thinly sliced|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, shredded|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), roasted|
Calories 486 Calories from Fat 166
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.6%
Saturated Fat 2.8 g13.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.1 mg
Sodium 892.1 mg37.2%
Total Carbohydrates 66 g22%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.6%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 12 g24.9%
Vitamin A 17.6% Vitamin C 20.6%
Calcium 10.3% Iron 2.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
2. Place the baguette on a baking sheet and drizzle the bread with extra virgin olive oil and season with salt.
3. Toast for 15 minutes or until golden in the oven at 400 degrees F.
4. Layer each piece of toast with the tomatoes, basil and shredded parmesan cheese drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
5. Serve Tomato Basil Crostini with soft drinks.