- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tomato Soup Bonus Recipe
|Condensed tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Condensed vegetable soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Can (15 oz)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
Calories 71 Calories from Fat 4
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.4 g0.61%
Saturated Fat 0.1 g0.48%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 412.9 mg17.2%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g4.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.5%
Sugars 7.7 g
Protein 2 g3.7%
Vitamin A 18.1% Vitamin C 6%
Calcium 0.9% Iron 2.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large saucepan combine tomato soup and vegetable soup.
2. Stir in water, lemon juice and nutmeg.
3. Place saucepan on medium flame and bring to a boil.
4. Reduce flame and simmer a few minutes, stirring often, to blend flavors.
5. Rinse vacuum bottles with hot water.
6. Pour in hot soup and tightly close bottles.
7. This can make an excellent lunch at school and work.
8. The soup will remain warm.
9. Carry some bread sticks or crackers and vegetable sticks to munch with your soup.