- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tomato Salad Stacks Recipe
|Bibb lettuce head||2|
|Macaroni and cheese salad||2 Pint (From The Dairy Case)|
|Macaroni cheese salad||2 Pint (From The Dairy Case)|
|Tuna salad||2 Pint (From The Delicatessen Counter)|
Calories 1413 Calories from Fat 430
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 48 g73.5%
Saturated Fat 12.3 g61.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 37 mg
Sodium 3340.8 mg139.2%
Total Carbohydrates 173 g57.8%
Dietary Fiber 9.9 g39.5%
Sugars 18.8 g
Protein 64 g128.7%
Vitamin A 127% Vitamin C 51.3%
Calcium 56.9% Iron 51.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut out stem ends of tomatoes, and peel if you wish.
2. Slice each into 4, keeping slices in order.
3. Separate lettuce leaves, wash and pat dry on paper toweling.
4. On each serving plate, make sandwiches by layering tomato slice, lettuce, macaroni salad, tomato slice, lettuce, tuna salad, tomato slice, and lettuce and macaroni salad, to make 7 layers in all.
5. Top with end slice of tomato.
6. Garnish with a frond of a green onion, if you wish.
7. Serve immediately.