- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tomato Salad Stacks Recipe
|Bibb lettuce head||2|
|Macaroni and cheese salad||2 Pint (From The Dairy Case)|
|Tuna salad||2 Pint (From The Delicatessen Counter)|
Calories 880 Calories from Fat 284
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g48.6%
Saturated Fat 7.4 g37%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 28.9 mg9.6%
Sodium 1999.4 mg83.3%
Total Carbohydrates 99 g33%
Dietary Fiber 6.6 g26.6%
Sugars 12.3 g
Protein 47 g93.1%
Vitamin A 117.3% Vitamin C 51.3%
Calcium 32.7% Iron 35.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut out stem ends of tomatoes, and peel if you wish.
2. Slice each into 4, keeping slices in order.
3. Separate lettuce leaves, wash and pat dry on paper toweling.
4. On each serving plate, make sandwiches by layering tomato slice, lettuce, macaroni salad, tomato slice, lettuce, tuna salad, tomato slice, and lettuce and macaroni salad, to make 7 layers in all.
5. Top with end slice of tomato.
6. Garnish with a frond of a green onion, if you wish.
7. Serve immediately.