- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tomato Pizza Recipe
|Tomatoes||5 Large, cored, sliced|
|Pizza crust||1 , uncooked|
|Dijon mustard||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
|Butter/Small amount of oil||1 Tablespoon (1 Knob)|
|Emmenthal cheese||1⁄2 Pound, cut into thin strips (225 Gram)|
|Olive oil||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely sliced|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1953 Calories from Fat 861
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 116 g177.9%
Saturated Fat 53.9 g269.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 232.3 mg
Sodium 1199.4 mg50%
Total Carbohydrates 161 g53.8%
Dietary Fiber 23.2 g92.8%
Sugars 27.5 g
Protein 87 g173%
Vitamin A 224.7% Vitamin C 195.2%
Calcium 372.2% Iron 73.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
– Spread pizza dough with mustard and set aside.
– In a skillet, heat butter or oil, and lightly saute onions, then spread over top of crust and sprinkle with basil.
– Cover mixture with cheese strips. Arrange tomato slices, and season with salt and pepper.
– In a bowl, combine olive oil and garlic and pour mixture over tomatoes.
– Bake for 30 minutes. Garnish with black olives and basil leaves.