- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tomato Pizza Recipe
|Tomatoes||5 Large, cored, sliced|
|Pizza crust||1 , uncooked|
|Dijon mustard||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
|Butter/Small amount of oil||1 Tablespoon (1 Knob)|
|Emmenthal cheese||1⁄2 Pound, cut into thin strips (225 Gram)|
|Mushrooms||8 , sliced|
|Olive oil||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely sliced|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1985 Calories from Fat 865
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 116 g178.6%
Saturated Fat 53.9 g269.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 232.3 mg
Sodium 1206.6 mg50.3%
Total Carbohydrates 166 g55.4%
Dietary Fiber 24.6 g98.6%
Sugars 29.9 g
Protein 91 g181.9%
Vitamin A 224.7% Vitamin C 200.3%
Calcium 372.6% Iron 77.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
– Spread pizza dough with mustard and set aside.
– In a skillet, heat butter or oil, and lightly saute onions, then spread over top of crust and sprinkle with basil.
– Cover mixture with cheese strips. Arrange tomato slices and mushrooms so as to overlap, and season with salt and pepper.
– In a bowl, combine olive oil and garlic and pour mixture over tomatoes.
– Bake for 30 minutes. Garnish with black olives and basil leaves.