- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tomato Onion Basil Salad Recipe Video
|Tomato||1 , slice|
|Red onion||3 Large, thinly sliced|
|Basil||3 Tablespoon, chop|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 327 Calories from Fat 70
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.5%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 4.1 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 59 g19.5%
Dietary Fiber 13.3 g53.3%
Sugars 44.9 g
Protein 7 g14.2%
Vitamin A 37.6% Vitamin C 130.8%
Calcium 18.4% Iron 5.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, add the tomato, red onions, basil
2. For the vinegarette- Cut the orange into half and poke with a fork to remove juice into a bowl.
3. Add olive oil and dry mustard and mix.
4. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss and set aside for a few minutes before serving.
5. Plate and serve as an appetizer.