- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tomato Omelette Recipe
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||4 Tablespoon, minced|
|Garlic||1⁄8 Teaspoon, minced|
|Peeled seeded chopped tomatoes||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Cold water||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 371 Calories from Fat 279
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g48.3%
Saturated Fat 9.1 g45.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 439.1 mg
Sodium 883.7 mg36.8%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.2%
Sugars 5.7 g
Protein 14 g29%
Vitamin A 48.7% Vitamin C 49.3%
Calcium 9% Iron 16.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a skillet and heat oil in it.
2. Add the garlic and onion and sauté them for 5 minutes.
3. Add the tomatoes along with the salt and pepper.
4. Reduce flame to low heat and cook until the tomatoes become soft.
5. Add the parsley.
6. Make the omelet in the traditional way.
7. Add the tomato mixture in the middle of the eggs when they are set and fold.
8. Serve immediately after removing it to a hot dish.