- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tomato Egg Stir Fry Recipe Video
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomato||2 Medium, wedged|
|Regular salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Green onion||1 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
Calories 287 Calories from Fat 213
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.9%
Saturated Fat 4.7 g23.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 372.2 mg
Sodium 614.1 mg25.6%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g7%
Sugars 5.3 g
Protein 12 g24.6%
Vitamin A 35.1% Vitamin C 31.7%
Calcium 6.4% Iron 11.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Heat a pan and pour in vegetable oil.
2. In the meantime, beat eggs in a cup.
3. Add tomatoes to the pan and stir gently. Take them out after couple of seconds.
4. Pour a little more oil into the pan and pour in the beaten eggs.
5. Stir gently until soft and creamy. Then return the cooked tomatoes to the pan. Mix well.
6.Season it with salt and sugar.
7.Once cooked, serve the dish in a bowl or on a plate and garnish with green onions.
8.Tomato Egg Stir-fry goes well with steamed rice or with toast as well.