- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tomato & Chicken Curry Recipe Video
|Boneless chicken pieces||200 Gram|
|Garlic cloves||2 Medium, sliced|
|Tomato puree||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Curry paste||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salt and pepper||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 1061 Calories from Fat 755
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 86 g132.4%
Saturated Fat 7 g35%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 70 mg23.3%
Sodium 4760.6 mg198.4%
Total Carbohydrates 45 g15%
Dietary Fiber 19.1 g76.6%
Sugars 9.7 g
Protein 28 g55.4%
Vitamin A 12.5% Vitamin C 25.5%
Calcium 3.9% Iron 16.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a non-stick pan, heat oil and sauté chicken for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
2. Remove the chicken pieces and set aside.
3. In the same pan, with oil, sauté garlic for 2 minutes.
4. Add tomato puree and bring to boil.
5. As the tomato puree boils mix in the curry paste.
6. Reduce the heat, add seasoning and simmer the curry mixture for about 5 minutes, stirring all the time.
7. Add the chicken pieces and bring to boil.
8. Allow to boil for 2 minutes and turn the heat off.
9. Serve Tomato & chicken curry with hot steamed rice.