- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tomato Cheese Macaroni Recipe
|Macaroni||2 Cup (32 tbs) (uncooked)|
|Tomato soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Onions||2 Cup (32 tbs), finely chopped|
|Breadcrumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs) (buttered)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2436 Calories from Fat 937
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 107 g164.2%
Saturated Fat 65.2 g325.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 321.5 mg
Sodium 3190.4 mg132.9%
Total Carbohydrates 253 g84.3%
Dietary Fiber 15.4 g61.5%
Sugars 41.3 g
Protein 115 g230%
Vitamin A 80.5% Vitamin C 55.4%
Calcium 249.8% Iron 68.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Saute onions in 4 tbsp. butter
3. Add soup and milk and grated cheese.
4. Heat until cheese melts.
5. Blend with macaroni. Add parsley.
6. Pour into a greased casserole, and top with bread crumbs.
7. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes.
This can also be made using mushroom soup. Your family will enjoy it either way.