- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tomato Casserole With Swiss Cheese Recipe
|Chopped onion||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Toast bread slices||2 (1 Inch Thick)|
|Grated swiss cheese||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 272 Calories from Fat 137
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g23.9%
Saturated Fat 9.1 g45.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 39.2 mg
Sodium 1135.3 mg47.3%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.6%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.2%
Sugars 11.3 g
Protein 7 g13.3%
Vitamin A 51.7% Vitamin C 56.5%
Calcium 11.2% Iron 11.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat casserole for 2 minutes.
2. Pour boiling water on tomatoes and cut them into our equal pieces after peeling them.
3. In the butter, melt butter, stir onion, tomatoes, pepper and salt well and cook for about 1 ½ minutes.
4. Gently stir the mixture and cook for 1 ½ more minutes
5. Dice the bread after removing the crust.
6. Stir in the bread to the mixture and cook for about 3 minutes.
7. Top with parsley and cheese and serve hot.