- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tomato Burger Casserole Recipe
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), chopped|
|Green pepper||1 Medium, chopped|
|Soy bean/Oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Canned tomato sauce||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Noodles||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Slivered almonds||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
Calories 962 Calories from Fat 522
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 59 g90.9%
Saturated Fat 21.9 g109.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 174.2 mg
Sodium 948.9 mg39.5%
Total Carbohydrates 65 g21.8%
Dietary Fiber 8.3 g33.1%
Sugars 15 g
Protein 48 g96.6%
Vitamin A 22.4% Vitamin C 71.2%
Calcium 48.4% Iron 31.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a large pan, boil the noodles in salted water for about 8 min, drain well.
2) In a large saucepan, saute the onion, garlic and pepper in oil until golden, add the meat and brown lightly.
3) Stir in the tomato sauce and simmer gently on low heat for about 15 min.
4) Add the drained noodles, cheese and milk, blend well; pour in a 2-qt greased casserole.
5) Bake in the oven at 350 Deg F for 30 min.
6) Serve immediately.