- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tomato and Tortellini Soup Recipe Video
|Tortellini pasta||20 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Condensed tomato soup||32 1⁄4 Ounce (4 Cans)|
|Chicken broth||28 Ounce (2 Cans)|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Italian seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Italian cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs), grated (One Pre-Packaged Bag)|
|Milk||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Or Two Soup Cans Full)|
Calories 852 Calories from Fat 230
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g39.6%
Saturated Fat 13.8 g68.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 109.5 mg
Sodium 2803 mg116.8%
Total Carbohydrates 110 g36.8%
Dietary Fiber 4.4 g17.6%
Sugars 30.9 g
Protein 46 g92.9%
Vitamin A 31.3% Vitamin C 15.7%
Calcium 129.4% Iron 15.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Put medium pot of water on to boil.
2. In large pot stir together tomato soup, chicken stock and seasonings and bring to a boil.
3. When water in medium sized pot is boiling, add tortellini and cook until all the tortellini's float.
4. Add cheese to soup, stirring to combine.
5. Reduce heat to low, add milk and cooked tortellini to soup, and stir to combine.
6. Check for seasoning and add if required.
7. Serve with grated cheese on top.