- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Bruschettas Recipe Video
|Extra virgin olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Tomatoes||2 , dice|
|Shallots||2 Tablespoon, dice|
|Garlic||2 Teaspoon, dice|
|Fresh basil||2 Tablespoon|
|Balsamic vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt & pepper||To Taste|
|Yellow bell pepper||1 , roasted and diced|
|Red bell pepper||1 , roasted and diced|
Calories 670 Calories from Fat 292
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g48.3%
Saturated Fat 2.7 g13.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 846.8 mg35.3%
Total Carbohydrates 82 g27.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.9%
Sugars 8.2 g
Protein 12 g24.8%
Vitamin A 82% Vitamin C 362.9%
Calcium 6.9% Iron 9.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Slice the baguette into thin slices.
3. Brush them with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. Line a baking tray with parchment paper; arrange the baguette slices in single layer.
5. Place the baking tray in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, cut the tomato skin along with the flesh to avoid using seeds. Dice the tomato skin and place in a bowl.
7. Add half of each, minced garlic, chopped shallots, fresh chopped basil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper and olive oil; mix and let it sit for a while to infuse the flavors.
8. In another bowl, add chopped bell pepper, minced garlic, chopped shallots, fresh chopped basil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper and olive oil; mix and let it sit for a while to infuse the flavors.
9. In a plate, place 6 toasted baguette in two rows.
10. Spoon tomato Bruschetta on one side and pepper Bruschetta on the other side.
11. Finish off the tomato Bruschetta with a little blue cheese and pepper Bruschetta with feta cheese.
12. In a plate, center a whole tomato with fresh basil leaves at the top and line both types of Bruschetta around the tomato.
13. Serve as appetizer.