- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tomato and Cucumber Sandwich with Spicy Mint Spread Recipe Video
|Fresh mint||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green chili||2 Medium|
|Wheat bread||100 Gram (4 slices)|
|Cucumber||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tomato||1 Medium, sliced|
Calories 212 Calories from Fat 24
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.1%
Saturated Fat 0.78 g3.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1.5 mg
Sodium 1247.3 mg52%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.6%
Dietary Fiber 5.4 g21.7%
Sugars 11.1 g
Protein 9 g17%
Vitamin A 23.3% Vitamin C 112.6%
Calcium 14.7% Iron 16%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a grinder add the onion, milk, mint, chilies and salt. Grind it until completely milled and resembled thick sauce.
2. Using a teaspoon spread the mixture on all the bread slices.
3. Layer on top of two slices first with 2-3 slices of tomato.
4. Follow it up with cucumber slices.
5. Cut the sandwich from the middle dividing into two parts.
6. Serve with a bowl of fresh fruits and ginger tea.