- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
|All-purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs), sifted|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Softened butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), firmly packed|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3157 Calories from Fat 1595
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 185 g284.1%
Saturated Fat 78.2 g391%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 455.5 mg
Sodium 2190.9 mg91.3%
Total Carbohydrates 368 g122.8%
Dietary Fiber 9.6 g38.5%
Sugars 215.9 g
Protein 32 g63.6%
Vitamin A 62.3% Vitamin C 1.2%
Calcium 11.9% Iron 46.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2. Take a bowl, sieve in flour along with salt and baking soda.
3. Take another bowl. Cream in butter, brown sugar, sugar, water and vanilla to soft, fluffy mixture.
4. Add egg and beat well.
5. Mix flour mixture and blend well.
6. Add nuts and chocolate chips and stir well.
7. Take 2 to 3 cookies sheets, grease with butter.
8. Using a well-rounded teaspoon, add the dough to the cookie sheets, leaving space in between.
9. Place in the oven and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
10. Serve warm or cold.