- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
|Flour||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs), unsifted|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), softened|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), firmly packed|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Nestle toll house semi-sweet chocolate morsels||12 Ounce|
|Nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
Calories 477 Calories from Fat 273
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47.2%
Saturated Fat 16 g79.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 75.6 mg
Sodium 332.3 mg13.8%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g5.9%
Sugars 24.9 g
Protein 6 g12.4%
Vitamin A 10.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 3% Iron 6.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. In a small bowl, mix flour with baking soda and salt.
3. In another large bowl, beat together butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract until creamy.
4. Gradually add one egg at a time and beat well after each addition.
5. Gradually add and beat in flour mixture.
6. Add morsels and nuts; stir to mix.
7. Over an ungreased baking sheets, using a rounded tablespoon drop batter.
8. Bake in preheated oven for about 9-11 minutes until golden brown.
9. Let the cookies cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes and then shift to wire racks for cooling completely.
Cookies can be stored for 1 week in refrigerator and for up to 8 weeks in freezer.