- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tofu Rare Cheesecake Recipe Video
|Graham crackers||60 Gram, powdered|
|Butter||30 Gram, melted (salted or unsalted)|
|Cream cheese||100 Gram|
|Firm tofu||100 Gram|
|Plain yogurt||100 Gram|
|Whipping cream||50 Milliliter|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Gelatin powder||5 Gram|
|Hot water||50 Milliliter|
Calories 224 Calories from Fat 131
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.8%
Saturated Fat 8.3 g41.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 43.2 mg
Sodium 126.7 mg5.3%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.33 g1.3%
Sugars 12.4 g
Protein 4 g8.9%
Vitamin A 7.1% Vitamin C 2.1%
Calcium 8.1% Iron 3.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Line a cake pan with removable bottom with a wax paper.
2. Put the graham cracker in a sealed bag and crumble them roughly with your fingers.
3. Pound the cracker and roll the cracker until powdered.
4. Add the melted butter in to the cracker. Seal the bag and shake it to combine them well.
5. Place the powdered cracker in the cake pan. Distribute them evenly with the spatula. Put the pan to freeze.
6. For the cheesecake filling: In a blender, put the whipping cream, plain yogurt, tofu, cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice.
7. Blend them all until the mixture becomes smooth.
8. In the measuring cup measure the hot water and dissolve the gelatin powder into the water.
9. Put the gelatin into the blender and blend everything well together.
10. Pour the filling into the chilled cake pan. Place the cake pan into the freeze for 2-3 hours until the mixture is firm.
11. Using the spatula, remove the cake from the pan. Cut the cheesecake into equal pieces and serve on a serving plate.
You can garnish the cake with your favorite fruits.
Make sure to use the cake pan with removable bottom (15 cm/5.9 inch diameter.