- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tofu and Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe Video
|Peanut butter||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Silken tofu||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
Calories 313 Calories from Fat 145
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.6%
Saturated Fat 3.3 g16.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 164.3 mg6.8%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.8%
Dietary Fiber 2 g7.9%
Sugars 29.1 g
Protein 8 g16.1%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 2.2% Iron 4.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Lightly butter 2 baking sheets and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, add all the ingredients and mix till well combined.
4. Using clean hands make 1 inch balls.
5. Place them on the prepared baking sheet 1 1/2 inch away from each other.
6. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool slighlty.
7. In a serving plate, arrange the cookies and serve with milk or any other refreshing drink of choice.