- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tofu Omlette Recipe Video
|Organic extra firm tofu||100 Gram|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (use a little more)|
|Turmeric powder||1 Pinch|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon, to taste|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped|
|Tomato||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped|
|Cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), shredded|
|Chickpea flour||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 194 Calories from Fat 102
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.6%
Saturated Fat 6.2 g31.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 30.1 mg
Sodium 1127.3 mg47%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g3.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.7%
Sugars 5.4 g
Protein 13 g25.9%
Vitamin A 29% Vitamin C 7.9%
Calcium 30.4% Iron 8.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take out extra moisture from the tofu by rolling it on kitchen paper towel.
2. Slice tofu into medium small chunks and blend in a blender along with chickpea flour, salt to taste, turmeric powder and milk.
3. Add more milk and a pinch of turmeric powder to get a running batter and then season with crushed pepper.
4. In a non stick pan on medium heat melt butter and pour the batter and let it cook.
5. Then flip on the other side and fill with cheese onion tomato and spinach leaves.
6. Fold it and place on a serving plate and serve with a garnish of orange slices.