- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tofu Coconut Cream Pie Recipe Video
|Graham cracker||250 Gram|
|Butter/Margerine||6 Tablespoon, melted|
|Coconut milk||2 Tablespoon|
|Cane suagr/Dark brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Organic)|
|Coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), toasted|
Calories 1353 Calories from Fat 561
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 65 g99.7%
Saturated Fat 35 g175.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 96.8 mg32.3%
Sodium 778.9 mg32.5%
Total Carbohydrates 181 g60.3%
Dietary Fiber 6.3 g25.3%
Sugars 107.6 g
Protein 20 g40.5%
Vitamin A 22.5% Vitamin C 1.8%
Calcium 16.6% Iron 36.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre heat the oven at 350F.
2. In a food processor , break the graham cracker and pulse it down to crumbs.
3. Add sugar and process it again and add the butter and pulse it down to combine it together.
4. Place this mixture in a pie dish, press it down and bake it for 15 minutes.
5. Put the tofu into the food processor and pulse it until its smooth and add coconut milk to it and process it once again.
6. Add cane sugar, vanilla and toasted coconut and pulse it down.
7. Now scoop the tofu filling into the graham cracker shell, smoothen it at the top and sprinkle it with the remaining toasted coconut and refrigerate it for 60 minutes.
8. Perfect for a dinner time dessert you may serve it with a topping of some nice cherries if you like.