- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tofu And Veggie Scramble Recipe Video
|Tofu||16 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Spinach leaves||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), julienned|
|Yellow onion||1 Medium, diced|
|Zucchini||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chopped|
|Parmesan||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sun dried tomatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), julienned|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1208 Calories from Fat 747
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 84 g130%
Saturated Fat 24.5 g122.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 68 mg
Sodium 2253.2 mg93.9%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.8%
Dietary Fiber 9 g36%
Sugars 20.5 g
Protein 67 g133%
Vitamin A 109.3% Vitamin C 100.4%
Calcium 145.7% Iron 52.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Heat olive oil in a skillet over high heat and crumble the tofu into it.
2. Really squish the block of tofu in your fist so that it crumbles into small bits.
3. Add the diced onion and garlic.
4. Sauté until it just starts to brown.
5. Add the sun dried tomatoes and the zucchini.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Sauté until zucchini starts to soften.
8. Add the julienned spinach and cheese.
9. Fold gently until spinach wilts and cheese begins to melt.
10. Serve hot with toasted Ezekiel Bread.