- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tofu and Pork Stir Fry Recipe
|Fried tofu||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Ground pork||1⁄2 Pound (250 Gram)|
|Green onions||2 , chopped|
|Red pepper||1⁄2 , chopped|
|Fresh ginger slice||4 , julienned|
|Mushrooms/Dried chinese mushrooms, soaked||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced (Use A Handful)|
|Hot red pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 351 Calories from Fat 238
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g42%
Saturated Fat 6.6 g33.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 40.8 mg
Sodium 42.4 mg1.8%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.5%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 20 g39.6%
Vitamin A 15.5% Vitamin C 40.6%
Calcium 22.4% Iron 19.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut the tofu into large cubes.
2. In a frypan heat the oil and saute the ginger.
3. Put in the ground pork and stir for 3 minutes, until starting to brown.
4. Stir in the green onions, mushrooms, pepper and hot pepper.
5. In a small bowl combine the cornstarch with the vinegar and stir into the mixture.
6. Cook for another minute and serve immediately.