- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Toffee Fondue Recipe
|Caramels||14 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Strong coffee||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chocolate pieces||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Optional)|
|Assorted dippers||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2083 Calories from Fat 478
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 55 g83.9%
Saturated Fat 27.1 g135.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 34.6 mg
Sodium 1203.8 mg50.2%
Total Carbohydrates 370 g123.4%
Dietary Fiber 21.4 g85.8%
Sugars 276.5 g
Protein 61 g121.7%
Vitamin A 54.9% Vitamin C 53%
Calcium 122% Iron 14.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Ready a fondue pot or ceramic bowl to serve the fondue.
2. In a medium (2 ½ quart) microwave proof casserole or dish, combine all the ingredients except the dippers.
3. Melt in the microwave and on HIGH power for about 6 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally often until smooth and bubbly.
4. Pour into a fondue pot or serving bowl.
5. Reheat for fondue about 2 minutes if it cools and thickens.
6. Serve the fondue with dippers like fruits, marshmallows, cake cubes, cookies etc.
7. Provide plenty of skewers and paper napkins