- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Toffee Custard Pudding Recipe Video
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|35% cream||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
Calories 364 Calories from Fat 197
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g34.3%
Saturated Fat 13 g65.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 198.2 mg66.1%
Sodium 65.7 mg2.7%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.4%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 33.6 g
Protein 6 g11.2%
Vitamin A 16.2% Vitamin C 1.3%
Calcium 11.2% Iron 2.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Place a saucepan over low heat, add water, and sugar in it. Stir until sugar dissolves.
3. Increase heat to high, and continue boiling until the mixture gets deep caramel color.
4. Pour cream and mix well. Keep stirring to dissolve sugar if it seizes.
5. Remove pan from heat and set it aside.
6. In a large mixing bowl, add eggs and egg yolks. Whisk.
7. Add cream mixture to egg, whisk constantly to temper egg.
8. Pour remaining cream mixture in it. Mix well.
9. Take 6 ramekins, and pour mixture equally in them.
10. Place ramekins in roasting pan, pour water in it and pop it in oven. Bake for 40 minutes.
11. Serve pudding hot or chilled.