- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies: Cookie Jar Recipe Video
|Our||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Quick cooking oats||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable shortening||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Crisco)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Milk chocolate chips||12 Ounce (1 package)|
|Toffee bits||8 Ounce (1 package)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 8323 Calories from Fat 3244
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 369 g568.5%
Saturated Fat 138 g690.2%
Trans Fat 13.5 g
Cholesterol 528.4 mg
Sodium 5483.7 mg228.5%
Total Carbohydrates 1194 g398.1%
Dietary Fiber 32.6 g130.4%
Sugars 558.4 g
Protein 101 g202.1%
Vitamin A 61.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 22.9% Iron 170%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a mixer, mix ﬂour, baking soda, salt and oats together and set aside.
3. In mixing bowl, cream butter, shortening, sugars, vanilla, eggs & water together. Mix until light and ﬂuffy.
4. Add ﬂour mixture, chocolate chips and toffee bit. Mix until just combined.
5. Drop onto parchment lined baking sheets.
6. Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes.
7. Serve after the cookies completely cool down and enjoy!