- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Snapple Ice Tea Recipe Video
|Water||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
|Tea bag||2 (Lipton)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), granulated|
|Lemon juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (bottled)|
Calories 75 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0 g
Saturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 0.16 mg0.01%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.04 g0.16%
Sugars 19 g
Protein 0.04 g0.08%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 7.8%
Calcium 0.09% Iron 0.03%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large saucepan, bring water to a rapid boil.
2. Turn off the heat, add tea bags, cover the saucepan and let the tea steep for 1 to 2 hours.
3. Pour the sugar into a 2-quart pitcher, and then add the tea.
4. The tea will still be warm, so the sugar will dissolve easily.
5. Add the lemon juice and chill.
6. Serve the snapple ice tea in 4 tall glasses.
7. Garnish the edge of the glass with a thin lemon wedge.