- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Small Batch Easy Fudge Brownies Recipe Video
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Semi-sweet chocolate chips||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), divided|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped (Optional)|
Calories 228 Calories from Fat 105
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.7%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 33.2 mg
Sodium 55.2 mg2.3%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10%
Sugars 18.3 g
Protein 4 g7.4%
Vitamin A 3.3% Vitamin C 0.11%
Calcium 1.8% Iron 7.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, add and combine the all purpose flour, cocoa powder and salt. Mix well and set it aside.
3. In another bowl, add and combine the butter with egg, sugar and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
4. Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until well combined. Add about 1/4 cup of chocolate chips and fold it well into the batter.
5. Take the greased 9 x 6 inch baking pan and spread the brownie batter evenly into the pan.
6. Bake it the preheated oven at 350 degrees for 18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
7. Once done baking, remove the pan and immediately sprinkle about 1/2 cup of chocolate chips over the brownies and let it sit for 3 minutes.
8. After 3 minutes, using a spatula, spread the melted chocolate chips as icing over the brownies.
9. Serve these brownies with warm milk.