- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Toasted Baked Beans Sandwich Recipe Video
|Bread slice||10 Medium|
|Cheese||2 Tablespoon (Optional)|
|Baked beans||230 Gram (in tomato sauce)|
Calories 311 Calories from Fat 84
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15%
Saturated Fat 5 g24.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 19.2 mg6.4%
Sodium 639.2 mg26.6%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.7%
Sugars 4.5 g
Protein 10 g19.2%
Vitamin A 4.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 12.2% Iron 13.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Lightly butter one side of each bread slice and place on a heated sandwich toaster.
2. Empty the baked beans into a bowl and spoon baked beans over the bread slices.
3. You may add also some cheese if you like a cheesy taste.
4. Then cover with another slice of bread, with some butter on the top.
5. Switch on the toaster and grill for a few minutes and it’s done.
6. The toasted sandwiches are ready to be served.
7. Cut in triangles and place them on a plate covered with salad, freshly cut tomatoes and cucumber for a healthy snack.