- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Toasted Paneer Sandwiches Recipe
|Paneer||100 Gram, sliced (Cottage Cheese)|
|Boiled potato||1 , thinly sliced|
|Tomato||1 , sliced (Firm)|
|Cucumber||1⁄2 , sliced|
|Salted butter||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Enough For 4 Slices)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 788 Calories from Fat 82
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.5%
Saturated Fat 3.6 g17.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 15.4 mg
Sodium 1137.3 mg47.4%
Total Carbohydrates 148 g49.2%
Dietary Fiber 34.5 g138%
Sugars 43.5 g
Protein 39 g78.6%
Vitamin A 44.4% Vitamin C 652.6%
Calcium 66.2% Iron 96.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Keep on fire for 1/2 minute.
3. Dip cabbage leaves in salted boiling water. Remove immediately, wipe dry.
4. Heat tbsp butter in a non-stick pan. Toss potatoes and paneer slices in it.
5. Toast slices.
6. Butter one toast. Keep a cabbage leaf to cover the toast.
7. Cover with paneer slices. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
8. Top the paneer with potato slices and then tomato slices.
9. Top it with pickled cucumber. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
10. Place a buttered toast and press gently.
11. Pass a very tiny piece of tomato and capsicum through two tooth picks to make them look pretty.
12. Cut the sandwich into two, pass the tooth picks to hold the sandwiches together.