- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Toasted Almond Cheese Ball Recipe
|Cream cheese package||16 Ounce (Use 2 Packages, 8 Ounce Each)|
|Grated sharp cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Fresh garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs), slivered|
|Slivered almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3341 Calories from Fat 2618
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 306 g470.6%
Saturated Fat 52.9 g264.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 271.4 mg
Sodium 1442.6 mg60.1%
Total Carbohydrates 66 g22.1%
Dietary Fiber 17.8 g71%
Sugars 5.7 g
Protein 117 g234.9%
Vitamin A 55.5% Vitamin C 7.8%
Calcium 200.3% Iron 31%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Mix first 4 ingredients and shape into a ball.
2) In skillet, toast almonds in butter until browned.
3) Cool and insert, one by one, into cheese ball.
4) Wrap in foil and allow to ripen in refrigerator for at least 48 hours.
5) May then be frozen, if you wish.
6) Serve as a snack when desired.