- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tiramisu (Easy and Simple) Recipe Video
|Eggs||6 , separated|
|Mascarpone cheese||8 Ounce|
|Sugar||4⁄5 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Heavy whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cognac||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Espresso coffee||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||3⁄10 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 408 Calories from Fat 256
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.5%
Saturated Fat 15.7 g78.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 235.7 mg78.6%
Sodium 87.4 mg3.6%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.3%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.5%
Sugars 20.1 g
Protein 11 g22.2%
Vitamin A 25% Vitamin C 26.4%
Calcium 13.9% Iron 12.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Into different bowls, separate the egg yolks and whites.
2. Whisk the egg yolks. Add the sugar and continue whisking until creamy. Add the mascarpone and continue whisking until well combined.
3. In a small bowl, whisk the heavy whipping cream until stiff. Put it into the egg yolks bowl, and mix using a spatula.
4. Whisk the egg whites until stiff and fold into the yolk mix bowl.
5. In another bowl, mix the cognac and espresso.
6. Dip ladyfingers into the liquor mixture and lay them onto a large non-stick baking dish. Spread half of the cream mixture on top of the ladyfingers evenly to cover all surface. Dust half of the cocoa powder on top of the cream.
7. Repeat step 6 to make another layer and sprinkle the rest of the cocoa powder on top of the cream.
8. Cover the baking dish and put it in a refrigerator for 24 hours.
9. In a serving plate, slice and serve the tiramisu chilled and garnished with more whipped cream.
If alcohol is not desired then it can be replaced with any essence like vanilla or raspberry or any other of choice.