- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cognac Flavored Tiramisu Recipe
|Cold brewed espresso||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Adjust Quantity As Needed To Soak Ladyfingers)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cognac||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Powdered cocoa||1 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3451 Calories from Fat 2093
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 235 g360.9%
Saturated Fat 121.9 g609.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1686.5 mg
Sodium 484.8 mg20.2%
Total Carbohydrates 255 g84.8%
Dietary Fiber 20.2 g80.7%
Sugars 207.1 g
Protein 72 g144.8%
Vitamin A 173.6% Vitamin C 167.1%
Calcium 100.8% Iron 46.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a shallow dish, place ladyfingers. Add cold espresso enough to soak ladyfingers to moisten.
2. Take a 1.5 quart bowl, arrange few ladyfingers as a single layer to its bottom and sides and keep aside.
3. Take another bowl, add egg whites and whisk till stiff peaks appear and keep aside.
4. Take a bow, add egg yolks and sugar and using an electric mixture, beat to a light consistency.
5. Slowly add mascarpone and cognac and beat to a fluffy light mixture.
6. Fold in egg whites.
7. Add 1/3rd of the mixture to the bowl lined with ladyfingers, top with few more ladyfingers. Continue the process till all the ladyfingers and cheese mixture are used up.
8. Top with cocoa, and refrigerate, covered, till served.
9. Serve in shallow bowls.