- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Multiple Uses for Popping Corn - Part 1(Homemade Corn Bread) Recipe Video
|Milled organic wheat flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Milled organic popping corn||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Powdered milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Organic sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Melted butter||2 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4214 Calories from Fat 748
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 86 g132.5%
Saturated Fat 41.7 g208.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 374.8 mg124.9%
Sodium 3404.1 mg141.8%
Total Carbohydrates 784 g261.3%
Dietary Fiber 72.1 g288.5%
Sugars 252.6 g
Protein 125 g249.1%
Vitamin A 57.8% Vitamin C 18.3%
Calcium 209.2% Iron 148.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Mix all the ingredients together in a bag.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
3) In a pyrex dish, melt 2-3 teaspoons of butter.
4) To the cornmix, add the egg, water and melted butter.
5) Pour the mixture into a well greased baking dish.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
7) Serve the homemade cornbread as a side dish. It can be served warm or at room temperature.