- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tinas Kinda Cassoulet Recipe Video
|Chicken thigh||1 Pound|
|Carrot||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Sausage||1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Canned tomato||200 Gram|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter beans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White beans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Thyme leaf||5 Gram|
|Mushroom||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Fresh bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 709 Calories from Fat 188
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.2%
Saturated Fat 6.4 g32.2%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 135 mg
Sodium 792.2 mg33%
Total Carbohydrates 76 g25.3%
Dietary Fiber 19.2 g76.9%
Sugars 8.8 g
Protein 55 g110.8%
Vitamin A 117.7% Vitamin C 20.6%
Calcium 23.7% Iron 67.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre-heat the oven at 350F.
2. Dice onion and carrot, crush the garlic cloves.
3. Cut chicken thigh into eatable chunks.
4. Slice the sausages.
5. In a skillet, heat butter, cook chicken thighs till it turns tender. Transfer to a plate.
6. In the same skillet, place onion and carrot, cook for 2 minutes, add garlic, cook until the onions turn slightly brown. Add sausages, cook for 5 minutes, add tomatoes, chicken broth, white beans, butter beans, cooked chicken thigh, bay leaf, thyme leaves. Allow to cook for 20 minutes, add mushroom, cook for another 5 minutes, sprinkle bread crumbs.
7. Bake at 350F for 20 minutes.
8. Discard the bay leaf, garnish with fresh parsley and serve hot with white bread.