- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sarah's Simple Solutions Episode 36 - Tilapia with Cilantro Cream Sauce Recipe Video
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cilantro leaves/Parsley leaves||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Non- stick cooking spray||2 Dash|
Calories 239 Calories from Fat 156
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.8%
Saturated Fat 10.2 g51.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 94.8 mg
Sodium 144.2 mg6%
Total Carbohydrates 1 g0.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.04 g0.16%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 21 g41.7%
Vitamin A 13.7% Vitamin C 2.7%
Calcium 2.7% Iron 0.21%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9X3 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and place the tilapia fish in a layer.
3. In a cool saucepan add the heavy cream and bring it to boil. Simmer for a few minutes or till it thickens a little.
4. Add the cilantro and season with salt and pepper to taste and continue to simmer for a few more minutes and turn off the heat.
5. Pour this sauce over the tilapia fillet and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes or till tilapia is done.
6. Remove from the oven and let it sit for a few minutes before serving.
7. In a serving plate, serve the tilapia fillet hot with rice.