- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tilapia Taco Bites with Fresh Mango Salsa Recipe Video
|Ripe mango||2 Medium, peeled and diced (for mango salsa)|
|Navel orange||1 Medium, peeled and diced (for mango salsa)|
|Fresh cilantro||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped (for mango salsa)|
|Lime juice||2 Tablespoon (for mango salsa)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (to taste for mango salsa)|
|Pepper||1 Teaspoon (for mango salsa)|
|Tilapia||1 Pound, rinsed and patted dry (for tilapia taco bites (2 fillet))|
|Private selection mediterranean seafood grinder||1 Teaspoon (for tilapia taco bites to taste)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon (for tilapia taco bites)|
|Dry white wine||3 Tablespoon|
|Tostitos tortilla chips scoop||1⁄2 Bag (0.5 kg)|
Calories 1801 Calories from Fat 666
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 74 g114.1%
Saturated Fat 11.9 g59.5%
Trans Fat 0.9 g
Cholesterol 113.4 mg
Sodium 2418.6 mg100.8%
Total Carbohydrates 221 g73.6%
Dietary Fiber 17.9 g71.4%
Sugars 58.1 g
Protein 66 g132.8%
Vitamin A 59.3% Vitamin C 238.4%
Calcium 46.3% Iron 35.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. For tilapia taco bites, place tilapia fillet on tray and season with seafood grinder.
2. For salsa, in a large bowl combine mango, navel orange, cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper. Mix well and place it in refrigerator for 30 minutes. You may also prepare the salsa a day ahead.
3. For tilapia taco bites, place a non-stick skillet on medium high heat for about a minute. Pour olive oil in it.
4. Place tilapia fillet in skillet, and cook for about 2 minutes per side or until fish begins to flake.
5. Remove pan from heat, stir in wine, return to heat, and swirl fillet to deglaze.
6. Spoon tilapia in tortilla scoop, and top it with mango salsa.
7. Serve tilapia taco bites immediately with cilantro garnish.