- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tie n Dyed Sugar Cookie Ice Cream Recipe Video
|Sugar cookie dough||250 Gram|
|Red food color||7 Drop|
|Blue food color||7 Drop|
|Vanilla ice cream||1 Pound|
Calories 520 Calories from Fat 229
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g39.6%
Saturated Fat 11 g54.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 68 mg
Sodium 354.5 mg14.8%
Total Carbohydrates 66 g21.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.9%
Sugars 39.4 g
Protein 7 g13.2%
Vitamin A 10% Vitamin C 1.1%
Calcium 19.6% Iron 6.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. Divide the dough into two half.
3. Add red food color to one half and knead it well to create a swirled dyed effect.
4. Sprinkle blue color in the other half and repeat the same.
5. Clump dough from both blue and red.
6. Roll and flatten to give them shape of a cookie.
7. Repeat for the remaining dough.
8. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, place cookies on it. Pop cookies in oven and bake for 5-10 minutes.
9. On wire rack let the cookies cool completely.
10. Take out the ice cream from refrigerator 5 minutes before scooping.
11. Lay wax paper on a tray, and line half of the cookies face down on it.
12. Top cookies with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
13. Place another cookie on top.
14. Quickly add some sprinkles to the sides.
15. Place ice-cream cookies in freezer for at least an hour.
16. Serve sandwich ice-cream cookies chill.