- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tian Of Potatoes Zucchini Eggplant And Whole Garlic Recipe
|Potatoes||3 , peeled|
|Long japanese eggplants||3 (Pale Purple Variety)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), unpeeled|
|Garlic head||1 , unpeeled|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 467 Calories from Fat 248
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g43.3%
Saturated Fat 4 g20%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 132.2 mg5.5%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.7%
Dietary Fiber 14.6 g58.5%
Sugars 10.1 g
Protein 9 g17%
Vitamin A 9.3% Vitamin C 110.3%
Calcium 10% Iron 16.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Pre-heat the oven to 400°.
2) Using a knife, thinly slice potatoes, eggplants, and zucchini.
3) In a shallow baking dish, line the vegetables by alternating each other.
4) Keep the garlic in the middle of the dish. Season with salt and pepper.
5) Pour the oil over the vegetables.
6) Place the rosemary sprigs on top of the vegetables and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender. Remove excess oil if any.
7) Serve hot.