- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Thyme Crackers Recipe Video
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whole wheat flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Semolina||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry thyme/Thyme||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Olive oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Canola oil||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Cooking spray||2 Dash|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3794 Calories from Fat 1782
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 202 g311%
Saturated Fat 27 g134.8%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 7049.5 mg293.7%
Total Carbohydrates 446 g148.5%
Dietary Fiber 58.9 g235.7%
Sugars 7.1 g
Protein 76 g151.8%
Vitamin A 31% Vitamin C 33.5%
Calcium 201% Iron 395.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Grease the cookie sheet with the cooking spray.
2. In a bowl pour in the olive oil, add in the thyme and mix together.
3. In another bowl mix all the dry ingredients – flour, whole wheat flour, semolina, baking powder, salt, sugar and yeast.
4. Add in the thyme mixture to the flour mixture. Pour in the canola oil.
5. Add in the water gradually while kneading the dough. The dough should be a bit on the soft side, makes it easier to work with.
6. Roll out the dough on a floured surface to 1/4 of an inch thickness. Use a cookie cutter of any shape.
7. In a greased pan, lay the thyme crackers and bake for 30 minutes in the oven at 450 degrees F.
8. Serve Thyme Crackers with mint tea and enjoy!