- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Three-Bean Salad Bowl Recipe
|Italian style salad dressing||8 Ounce|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Sweet pickle relish||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Drained)|
|Wax beans||1 Pound (Drained)|
|Green beans||1 Pound (Drained)|
|Kidney beans||15 Ounce (Drained)|
|Red onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
Calories 343 Calories from Fat 77
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.5%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g6.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 697.3 mg29.1%
Total Carbohydrates 54 g18.1%
Dietary Fiber 12.6 g50.5%
Sugars 13.8 g
Protein 14 g28.1%
Vitamin A 7.5% Vitamin C 10.6%
Calcium 9.2% Iron 22.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, place together salad dressing, Worcestershire, pickle relish and all the beans.
2) Lightly toss the bean mixture to combine well.
3) Put the lid on bowl and refrigerate, until well chilled for about 4 hours.
4) When ready to serve mix in the onions and salad greens; toss to combine.
5) Pile the Three-Bean Salad Bowl into salad bowl and serve.