- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Meatballs Italian Style Recipe Video
|Ground beef||226 Gram|
|Ground veal||226 Gram|
|Ground pork meat||226 Gram|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), grated|
|Italian breadcrumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parmigiano cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), freshly grated|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Eggs||4 , lightly beaten|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 565 Calories from Fat 390
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 43 g66.9%
Saturated Fat 14.8 g73.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 281.7 mg
Sodium 399.3 mg16.6%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.59 g2.4%
Sugars 1.1 g
Protein 35 g69.3%
Vitamin A 15.8% Vitamin C 14.9%
Calcium 19.3% Iron 15.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large bowl add in all the 3 meats and eggs, mix lightly.
2. Add in remaining ingredients to the mixture except the olive oil. Mix lightly but thoroughly.
3. Form meatballs keeping hands rinsed in cold water. Makes 20 meatballs from the mixture.
4. Heat a large, heavy stockpot pours in olive oil. Let the oil heat and add 6 meatballs to pan. Allow to brown and then turn to brown on all sides.
5. Remove the balls to a clean bowl and continue browning remaining meatballs.
6. Pour your favorite sauce over the Meatballs and serve.